Monday, July 16, 2012

7/16/12 - Is it just a little crush?? cont.

Dear Journal:
I will start first off by telling you that last night I watched Vampire diaries on Netflix and I realized two things.  One, I have absolutely no idea what is going on in the world of television and I need to sort of sit and watch something sometimes and two, I absolutely love vampires.  Oh wait there is three things actually, I really hate netflix! I have no idea why I feel like this is something significant enough to write on my journal, but I think it has something to do with the fact that the vampire diaries is a show about, well, the diaries of a vampire and since you are my diary, then I just wanted to put it on here because I think diaries are soooo damn awesome! 
Tonight I am going to start class, this short summer semester, I will be taking a class called Exploring Robotics, I KNOW! What in the world am I going to get out of learning about robots??? I have absolutely no idea! But, there are certain classes that I have to take in order to graduate and so this was one of the choices that I had and the only one available, so now I am stuck learning about it.  Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind learning new things, but quite honestly if I could have avoided this particular class I would have, except that due to my procrastinating, the class I really wanted to take was filled and I was left exploring robotics.  I am sure I will have much to report about this class in the near future.
Ok, so remember that guy in my building that I didn’t know, I had a crush on but sort of did but was in denial about it?? YES, THAT ONE! http://jazzy-jazzysjournal.blogspot.com/2012/07/dear-journal-is-it-just-little-crush.html Well guess what? after I talked to him that one time on my way to the train and he was totally grilling me on my whole life story, I didn’t see him again for DAYS! I was like what the F! I used to see him daily, then after we talked, I barely see him.  The other day however, I was all dressed up on my way to meet up with this guy and as I am walking out of the elevator, there he was! I got so nervous! OH MY GOD! He was standing by the mailboxes getting his mail and had not seen me, so I say, HEY YOU! And he looks my way and lit up like a Christmas tree! It was awesome seeing him get that way, I hope it isn’t my imagination, but he stopped what he was doing, turned to me and started talking to me.  Oh my god! he’s so cute! in that moment I wished so bad I could ditch the date and just stay with him talking about whatever. 
We talked briefly about our week and how he was going to just relax and do nothing and all I could think of was….. Can I PLEASE!! come to your apartment and do nothing with you???? I’m telling you right now journal, had he said you want to hang out, I would of cancelled everything and hung out with him, he’s so damn adorable! when he asked where I was heading, I totally chocked, because I knew I was about to tell a lie and I hate lying, I am so bad at it, I was like.  Oh, I’m going to New Jersey to meet my friend.  I have to admit that I love the word “friend” because I wasn’t lying really, I was going to meet a “friend” except it was a male friend, had I been speaking to him in Spanish, I would have had to tell him it was a male friend, because in Spanish, you say amiga or amigo the words that refer to a male, always end with the O therefore, by me saying friend, it’s not gender specific and I was going to meet a friend, but a guy friend, so technically, I wasn't lying, yet I felt extremely guilty.   

Then, he was like oh really? where are you guys heading? and I kept thinking Oh my GAWD!!! Please no more questions! I don’t want to keep lying to you (insert sad face here) and I was like, oh (and took a quick minute to think up of a lie) and then was like, well just to eat something, nothing big.  I had to lie to him because I couldn’t very well tell him I was on my way to hang out with some guy.  UGH! lying sucks so bad, but in these circumstances, I don’t want him to know these things, not yet, I swear I feel like he could totally tell I was fibbing.  I bet now he thinks I’m some liar! UGH! I hate that. 
After I said good bye, without wanting to, I left the building with a big smile on my face thinking, OH MY GOD! he is soooo damn adorable! I can’t take it! I haven’t been seeing him though on the train anymore.  This sucks so bad! maybe it’s better that way, having some sort of romantic something with someone who lives in the same place you do, can’t be a good idea, although it would be sooooo extremely convenient for me, especially because of my time constraint and the fact that I NEVER have enough free time, to actually devote time to a man.  Can you imagine journal??? it would be so awesome! I could see him quickly even just to get a good night kiss or I could put my kids to sleep and sneak over to his apartment! OH MY GAWWWDD! FOCUS JAZZY! You are out of CONTROL! but it’s TRUE! it couldn’t be any more perfect than that! I’m just saying.
Alright, got to go now, to much fantasizing going on in my mind right now and it’s all imagination! GOD I LOVE MY IMAGINATION! so awesome and so much fun.  Wish me luck that I bump into him again soon!
CHAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...