Tuesday, February 1, 2011

20 years to young, 20 years to old.

HIM:


Damn girl, you look good.  Sexy face and nice body.  Ya know I had a long day, but I really wouldn’t mind talking to ya don’t take it oddly.  When we talk I can’t help but forget everything surrounding us.
Baby girl it’s only me and you, don’t hold back from what we digress.  I slow down time just to make sure we get to know each other well, I’ve been stuck inside this shell for too long, if something is meant to take place only time will tell.
Until then, let’s play this little game we will see if it’s got real potential.
HER:
I wish I would of never met him, because now I wouldn’t be thinking of only him, I was just minding my business not even looking for a friend.
He came and brought me happiness and quickly took it back, it was a rush of adrenaline the kind of natural high.  I miss him now and wonder, where did we go wrong? my baby tell me why, all of a sudden you are gone?
Inspired by: 2 people that wish they could.


Sometimes in life, we are 20 years to early or 20 years to late.  Still, we can allow ourselves to live the moments and make them count.  10.10.10


No comments:

Post a Comment

What happens in Vegas!

 Dear Journal - I know it has been sometime since I last wrote but as of late, my life has been pretty busy! I came on here tonight to write...